PESO APPROVED IR3 FLAME DETECTOR
It has wide view angle upto 60 meter detection range. IP67 protected with SUS 316 housing, it can be installed at any location – chemical industry, oil & gas refinery, power plants etc
incidence. RFD-3000X works on IR3 spectrum detection technology. As it is IP67 ingress protected with IECEx, ATEX, FM, PESO certified approval, it can be installed at all Hazardous and non-hazardous area like an electrical room, cold stores, warehouse etc, or explosion proof areas like oil rig, refinery, bottling plants, battery rooms, cracker unit.
Due to highly efficient detection and wide view angle, it ideal for flame detection for 90° horizontal and vertical view upto60 meter distance. It can be easily integrated with analog or digital system controller / BMS / SCADA system, with its standard analog signals, digital output and digital RS485 signals. With its unique feature, it provides fault and warning signals, in case of abnormal operation.
Being stainless steel enclosed with IP67 protection, it can be install at application area, be it coal mines, offshore platform, cold stores, refinery, power plants etc
- Triple Spectrum Design – for long distance detection and high false alarm immunity.
- Sensitivity Selection – to ensure no zone crossover detection.
- Automatic self-diagnostic test – to assure continued reliable operation.
- Multiple output options for maximum flexibility and compatibility.
- Measuring Parameters: flame (general) detection, fire incidence detection
- Technology: IR3 technology / spectrum
- Detection range: 0- 60 meter ( 0 – 200 ft)
- Field of View : Horizontal: 90 °, Vertical: 90 °
- Ambient temperature: -40 ~ +75 ° C
- Storage temperature: -50 ~ +80 ° C
- Power Supply: 24V DC
- Interface: analog or relay output
- Sensor Housing: SUS 316
- Ingress protection: IP67
- Approval: IECEx, ATEX, FM, PESO
- Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, refinery
- Cold stores
- Pharmaceuticals, medicinal formulation
For More information please contact us or mail us at email@example.com